Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just want to share

I just wanna share these to you guys. I created/posted these in my friendster account. I already deleted few because my partner then told me to do so. lol.

i_love_you_thumb.gif I _____ you image by ncsucatholicgal

You know who you are.

Hope ours will last forever.



ART OF LETTING GO

I love this song so much..I dunno why..maybe I’m just used to letting go of something or someone..It’s hard to let go of someone or something you love most..But what’s the use of holding on if that someone is telling you that he/she is not happy with you anymore..In my case, I tried holding on,but there was a point that I came to realize that why would I still hold on to a relationship that I know one is not happy..Hope that someday you would be able to find that SOMEONE who will meet your standards, someone who will take you away from your fears, and someone who will love you more than I do. I will not be expecting for another chance, we already had it but ours just did not work. Maybe we’re not just meant to be. Maybe we are destined to be with somebody. Only God knows if we’re meant to be or not. I’ll be moving on. I’ll try living my life without you. It would be difficult for me, because I’d love you more than I love myself, but I have to. I’ll just think that I met you in my most beautiful dream. I wish you happiness.



A LETTER TO MY BABY

After a devastating moment, here comes a mind boggling, heart pumping event in my life.

Honestly speaking, I jumped into a relationship feeling nothing. The moment I said let’s give it a try. I do not feel something for you. But you know what? You taught me how to leave my past behind. You taught me so many things. You even taught me how to LOVE YOU after a devastating moment.

You just don’t know how thankful and happy I am when you came in to my life. No words could ever describe how I feel. Thank you for making me feel loved.

Thank you for sharing me your dreams, and calling me your share dreamer, your husband, your baby, your honey, your teddy, and of course YOUR LOVE. Thank you for invading and healing my broken heart. You even shared me your fears. Baby, always remember that I am always here for you. I’ll help you over come those fears as I promised.

I’ll never leave you behind. I’ll always be with you. I promise to be always beside you no matter what happens. And I promise to LOVE YOU for the rest of my life.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.


I LOVE YOU

Simple,but creates impact.

Phrase?

Simple sentence?

Whatever…

One must be very careful in saying ILOVEYOU, it should not be uttered if you do not mean it. It should not be used if you are not certain about your feeling with somebody. This may be sweet,that could make you think that you are surrounded by chocolates. This could make you feel that you are in heaven, surrounded by angels. But beware, it could also cause you too much pain. It could be as sharp as a samurai. This could break you down into pieces,not literally though. That’s why we need to be careful in saying ILOVEYOU to someone. If we will be saying ILOVEYOU, we need to make sure that we mean it, that we are saying it to person we really LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment